Re: Taglib python bindings

hi all,
i am working on a project for packaging a python script , and perhaps that we
can cooperate if you want,the problem that i did face and i was trying to get
away of is the use of automake and autoconf in the procedure of the
Maintainer's Guide which is supposed to give the Makefile eventually when you
the command configure.
 i did do apt-get source x for one of the perl packages and i went inside the
directories and i modified its contents for another perl script and i was able
to develop the debian package according to the procedure.
 if you can get the source of a python script by the same methodology i think
that it should work, i will be waiting for your reply for that.

 Regards,
Amr