ASKING FOR HELP

DEAR SIR
I humbly try to reach you, for the fact that it is like this, that is why i decided to write to you for educationnal help for these two helpless children who has now no help as the case may be please sir,I dearly plead in the name of almighty GOD, this is for almight GOD your doing this,NOT for the sake of any living been.These children are from the Gambia w/Africa.They are ,Winifred Sherif in primary(4) and
                           Nyima Jarj primary(5)
Who are under 10years of age and has nobody to asisst them as per education and being children whose brains seems to be very hot please sir, since their school time nobody has ever taken first position from them that impresed me as one of the teacher to search for help please sir do not neglet this letter me as a teacher has been trying since could not see any body to carter for them they lost their farther and mother so now my financial hand has now come down because i am married with two children i am having presently.that moved me to seriousely look for asisstance may GODalmighty bless you in abondance by doing that
I am MR EFFORT  AMACHI TEACHER

Do you Yahoo!?