Re: PyUno availability

[ -python is the wrong list. pxuno is an OOo component and built from
OOo so -openoffice would be appropriate ]

Hi,

Encolpe DEGOUTE wrote:
> the extension PyUno of the openoffice debian package has been compiled
> with system python. That's a good thing, but I can't import the « uno »
> module. Does anybody here have a tips for this before i put a bug

that's because it is not packaged. If it was it wold be in an own
package anyway. There is some outstanding problems - not everything
works although it builds...

> against openoffice package ?

There a) is no openoffice package :-P and b) there already are two bugs
filed:

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73