Re: plywood package upload?

On Thursday, Oct 30, 2003, at 20:59 US/Central, Graham Wilson wrote:

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 05:46:12PM -0600, Monty Taylor wrote:
I've been told that I should ask here for help with sponsoring of debian
packages that are in python.

I thought the policy was never to ask on package specific lists for help
with sponsoring; I could be mistaken though.

I thought the same thing. I would image that debian-mentors would be the more appropriate place. Anybody know for sure? In any case, thanks for responding.

If there's anyone who would like to upload this for me, I'd appreciate
it. It's mainly just to close an NMU bug.

You really don't need a new upload just to close an NMU bug. You can
probably wait until you have some other bugs fixed (or new features)
before uploading.

Ok then, I'll just let it hang for now. I didn't want someone to think I was slack on the job -- not a very good way to get in to the club. :)

Thanks again.
Monty