Re: Support for Python2.1 and Python2.2

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:53:07AM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> But it is OK to drop 2.1/2.2 support for packages that nothing depends on?

-1

Developers are using such packages to check that their work will work on
several python versions.

For example, I recently had to work for a customer using AIX 4.3, and
which required my program to work with python2.1, and I was *very* happy
to find python2.1 and libraries on my debian box to test my work.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).