Bug on dh_pyhton?

Hallo,

       I am closing transition bug on ipython.

       When upgrading, to python2.3 verison, the old modules in
       /usr/lib/python2.2/ dir are not removed because dh_pyhton used
       for packaging the actual version of ipython remove that dir
       in prerm script _only_ if the package is removed, the upgrade
       case is not considered.

       I will add a postint script in the NMU version of ipython I am
       going to upload, but maybe other dd could have the same problem.

       Maybe we need to add a par on debian policy to handle that?

       Another thing: ipyhton requires a bit of code clean to work
       without warning with 2.3, so I need another day before upload it.

       Ciao Ciao

       Marco