Policy: please encourage python-foo -> python<x>.<y>-foo

There *might* be a reason for only supporting the default python, but
I can't find any.

All I know is it makes default-Python upgrades easier... on us lowly
users.

So I think the Python policy should (strongly?) favor this scheme,
explicitly saying something like "Package maintainers are encouraged
to use <scheme in 2.2.3>"

Bye, J

PS: I count 6 "TODO" and 3 "XXX" python-policy... make whatever you
want of that.

--
                            Jürgen A. Erhard
                     My WebHome: http://jerhard.org