python task package needs TLC

The current set of packages installed by the python task:

 python
 python-doc
 ddd
 python-htmlgen
 idle
 python-dev
 python-examples
 python-extclass
 python-gdbm
 python-gdk-imlib
 python-gendoc
 python-glade
 python-gnome
 python-gtk
 python-ldap
 python-mpz
 python-xml

If someone who knows python would like to maintain this list, mail me.
Right now it's being maintained by me, and I don't use, or know python!
I've just removed a number of packages that no longer exist, including
python-distutils, pythondoc, and dpkg-python, from the list. Also the task
is intended now to install enough python packages to make developing
python programs pleasant, but not every python module in all of debian.
I have no clue if it meets this goal.

--
see shy jo