Errors of Zope in BTS

Hi,

I just had some additional information to bug #184265 because I also
have trouble with the init.d script.  While browsing the BTS I found
out that there is a quite long list of bugs were some

   1. are really old and might be fixed by the current version
   2. should definitely be fixed (I think especially of the logfile
      location and log rotation)
   3. "fixed in NMU" bugs should be closed

Is anybody willing and able to join a task force to reduce BTS entries
of Zope?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy