Re: RC wxwindows reports preventing python 2.1 -> 2.2 transition

Howdy,

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 11:54:42AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> For wxwindows2.2 and 2.4 I see two RC reports. Any chance to fix these
> soon?

Well the bts issues relating to the package itself should now all
be fixed in the 2.4.0.8 upload, however it appears its still going
to be kept out of testing by toolchain failures on hppa and ppc,
and (newly) also on m68k.

I'm not sure what else to do now except be patient until they are
fixed.  I don't think there is anything I can do in wx to fix these
problems.

  Ron