PythonCard packaging advice?

Hi,

I filed an ITP for PythonCard (http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net), and
I've made a first pass at packaging it.  I built the following binary
packages:

   libpythoncard-python
   pythoncard-samples
   pythoncard-doc

Each depends on python (>=2.2), python (<<2.3).  The
libpythoncard-python package contains the things needed for runtime that
are installed to /usr/share/python2.2/site-packages, and the -samples
and -docs package contain samples and documentation.  I was working off
of the way the WxPython package is structured.

I've now noticed that this doesn't conform to policy and I'm a little
confused about what packages I should provide.  Upstream develops
against 2.2, but I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't work with
2.3.

Should I provide the package python-pythoncard that depends on on python
(>=2.2), python (<<2.3), or should I instead provide python2.2-pythoncard
that depends on python2.2 and also python2.3-pythoncard that depends on
python2.3?

What do I do with the samples and the documentation?  The documentation
seems to be independent of Python version, but the samples really
aren't, at least not if I want someone to be able to run them with the
provided samples.py script.  I had been putting the samples in
/usr/share/pythoncard/samples, but I'm not sure whether that makes
sense any more.

This is getting a bit more complicated than I expected it to be.  I'd
appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks,

KEN

--