Debian Sid and python-gtk2

Hello.

I'm new to both mailing lists and debian. I have a question about
python-gtk2. I'm using debian sid, python 2.2.1 and
python-gtk2-1.99.13-2. The problem is that I cannot import the
gtk-module. What is it called? I've tried importing gtk, gtk2 and some
variations with upper/lower-case letters etc., all with the same result.
Python cannot find the module. I'm sorry if this has been asked before,
but I've been googling around for days without finding any answers. Any
help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Knut Erik Berg