[zope] New features of the zope package 2.5.1-2.5

Hi all,

[ Since i dont' know who subscribed debian-python, i included you one by one:
sorry for duplicate mail. ]

With the new Zope package i've added a simple feature not to let zope restart
while configuring each product.
I've attached three example files i used in zope-parsedxml package: config,
templates and postinst. To use them you only have to change them to fit your
package name.

The idea is simple, Zope package now offer a shared question which asks the
user how we would like to restart zope. Users may choose among:

  * configuring: each product will restart Zope while configuring.
  * end: Zope will restart only once at the end of the whole
         installation/upgrading process.
  * manually: You will have to restart Zope.
  * product: each product will ask you how to proceed.

Now, any package including the same sahred question, may use it to know how to
proceed configuring the product (i.e. restarting zope).

For more information, i suggest you to read debconf-devel(7).

Translation issue: i'll personally contact the translator to let them know
about the fact that zope packages share the same template files, so it would
be more useful for us all if they send the changes to all the maintainers.

Please let me know about any problem/question/issue. I'm subscribed to zope
package tracker so i'll keep track of zope bug as well (What? don't you know?
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-pkg-tracking-system)

ciao,

P.S.: Yes, I know. I've uploaded the package to experimental instead of
unstable (waiting 7 days for it to be accepted...). I'll fix it now.
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have