Re: work needed on the python2.1 -> 2.2 transition

hi,

[I trimmed the header a bit, so it just goes to -arm]

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 10:03:58AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Good news first. It becomes more tedious to track the bug-free
> packages. Besides the usual serious bugs, the following issues remain:
>
> - out of date packages on some architectures. many on arm, some
>   on ia64, m68k, a few on mips, mipsel, sparc. See below.

generally speaking, if something is built but not uploaded it's
because the arm buildds are currently dead. Dunno if they are up
again, but James Troup told me yesterday that they are dead and
the on site admin was contacted to reboot them.

I'll have an eye on it and report back when the buildds are up again/etc.

so long
Othmar