Re: Python 2.2 status

Le mar 15/10/2002 à 10:45, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> > - two packages are still awaiting in DELAYED (python-tal, forge);
>
> I find the python-tal in rejected. at least the
> python2.2-tal_1.5.0-0.1_all.deb package is not found. who tried the
> NMU or will somebody else fix it?

I think it was Frederic Peters. The error message looks strange, as the
python2.2-tal_1.5.0-0.1_all.deb file is here...

> > - one package has to go through the NEW queue (python-unit);

This one is OK.

> > - one package still needs to be rebuilt against some architectures
> > (garchiver);

This one too (alpha is still missing, but it has no reason to fail, as
it built 3 days ago).

> David is looking for plplot. I don't have an answer from Ron Lee, but
> wxwindows2.3 is in unstable, so I will file the report to remove
> wxwindows2.2.

Which means we still have to rebuild the packages depending on
wxwindows2.2 against wxwindows2.3.

Greetings,