Re: O: python-tal

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:00:32PM +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> I don't agree with your judgement but if you've been working on
> python-tal recently I'd like you to reconsider your orphaning of
> Python TAL.

My judjement comes from a simple observation: I've not enough time to work on
all my packages, so i must drop some of them. python-tal, for what i need, is included
into zope.

ciao,
P.S.: wannabe doesn't mean i'm, but i do my best :)
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have