Re: NMU's for uninstallable python-* packages

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 05:36:22PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

Hi,

> There are still about 20 packages not installable in sid due to the
> change of the default python version. Asking for NMUs now, probably
> for the next bug squashing party.
>
> The packages are:

This package is waiting in NEW:

> 	python-unit

This package has changed: only python2.1-4suite is available
from now on. Should I ask for the removal of python-4suite?

> 	python-4suite

This one has changed: only python2.1-xml-0.6 is available from
now on. Same removal question.

Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://marant.org