Re: Emacs in build-depends of python2.1

>> Converting a hack to another hack with no strong reason nor fun is not
>> exactly what I dream of every night.
>>
>> So, I am not sure that such a conversion would be worth the time spent.
>> If despite all of this you still want to tackle on this task and have
>> some ELisp questions (I think it should be OK with Python ;-), feel
>> free to ask me, but don't count on me to do this. Sorry.
>
> somebody to volunteer for a pythonic conversion of the docs?

the real answer as was discussed would be to move the Python docs to a format
designed for interchange (most likely docbook).  texinfo simply is not meant
for this.

Coupling this work with a comprehensive list of undocumented modules, perhaps
getting them documented along the way would really be a great idea.  The
question really boils down to whether the upstream want this to happen or not.
Roughly 5 people and a month or two's work should cover it.