where is policy?

I did a google search and a search using the engine on debian.org but
I can't find the Official Python Policy document anywhere.  I did find
Neil's draft version 0.1 proposal with no trouble, but I'm looking for
the final (current) version.

TIA,
-D

PS.  please cc me, I'm not sure if I'm subscribed because I was booted
     from all debian-* lists a few times due to network downtimes

--

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to
all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  But when he