Re: report #128349

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 07:45:01AM +0200, Danie Roux wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 04:56:40AM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > ok, I'm giving up, just wanted to finish the python transition. please
> > could somebody look at #128349?
>
> Apologies for all your trouble. The University network has been down
> since early December and I've been writing finals before that. I'll be
> fixing all the bugs and uploading it ASAP.

This seems to be a bug in the autobuilder environment. python-gtk checks
if DISPLAY is set since the very first release. If it is not it does
not try to open the DISPLAY. Seems like somebody injected his DISPLAY
setting into the autobuilder environment and the DISPLAY is long gone
now...

I would try unsetting DISPLAY before running the configure script.
Also this bug should be reassigned to build.debian.org or whatever
the right package is.

Greetings

	Torsten (python-gtk maintainer)