Upload sponsor for linkchecker

Hi,

because my old GPG key expired and the new one looks to
take a while to get in the keyring I wanted to ask if
someone can sponsor an upload of a new linkchecker release.

You will find the new linkchecker 1.3.13 package at
http://people.debian.org/~calvin/debian/

The linkchecker*.changes file is signed with my new GPG key
(which is already signed by Bastian Blanck).

You can find my new GPG key at
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x32EC6F3E

Thanks in advance,

   Bastian

PS: the new linkchecker version obsoletes linkchecker-ssl, I will
file an ITR after the new version is uploaded.