Re: libwxgtk2.2-python (fwd)

> I'd prefer the latest python and wxpython (and wxwindows-c++),

I prefer the latest of everything too :)  but this:

> assuming there aren't any critical bugs.

is one of the questions I want an anwser to here.

Personally I've never even installed python2.1 so I have no idea
about it's stability.  What I'm interested in figuring out is which
version we should be concerned with getting into Woody.

And No I'm not repackaging wxPython, all this is just about is which
version of python I install on my build machine to build the next
.debs with.

thanks,
Ron