(another set of) experimental packages (1.5, 2.1, 2.2a4)

In http://master.debian.org/~doko/python you find another set of
experimental packages for python. These packages are derived of the
packages from Gregor Hoffleit at http://people.debian.org/~flight.

Major changes are:

- converted python1.5-doc package
- new python2.1-doc package
- add missing transitional packages for python1.5
- python2.2 packages (alpha4)

Open issue(s):

- didn't handle the conversion/recompilation of /usr/local python
  packages.

Tested with an upgrade from an uptodate unstable system.

Please send feedback to (flight@debian.org and doko@debian.org) or to
this list.

I didn't follow Neil's package schema, because it doesn't allow an
incremental transition from one version to the next. Compare the
python core libraries with something like libc5/libc6. We do have
separate dependent packages libfoo1 and libfoo1g to avoid upgrade
problems, so it's the the safe we to go. Another point in the
discussion was the upgrade to another python version. Sure, the old
package will stay (but won't hurt). New packages will be installed if
applications using the packages are installed. Remaining problem: you
only install the python packages for your own development, you will
have to select the packages manually.

	Matthias