Re: Dependencies on Python

Neil Schemenauer wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 04:43:29PM -0800, Rick Younie wrote:
>> Has anyone built Python 2.1 alpha 2?
>
> Yes.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything on the SF bug page so I figured
it was just me.

>> It appears that unicodedatabase.c is missing.
>
> That file has been dead for a while.  Perhaps your Modules/Setup
> file is out of date.

ucnhash.c too?  Both are in Setup.dist, commented out.  I'm
using a Setup.local so I can carry the file forward to future
pre-releases.

The package builds OK with both these lines left commented out.
The install fails later but I'll have another look at that now
that I'm not goofy from no sleep.

Thanks,

Rick