Removal of python1.5?

It looks like the move to python (v2.1) is done. There are three
packages remaining:

 - pydb: http://bugs.debian.org/119203
   Not yet ported to 2.1, but we do have an alterbate debugger
   available (idle).

 - python-pam: http://bugs.debian.org/119213
   See http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/python for a try.
   However I couldn't get it reliably working ...

 - python1.5-distutils: Included in python1.5.

All other python1.5 dependent packages are either:

- modules, which are built for python2.1 as well. So it seems to be
  safe to remove them. It's not necessary to file bugs to
  ftp.debian.org, simply do not build the module from the (same) source
  package from which you build your 2.1 module.

- or packages, which depend on: python1.5 | python2.1. Drop the
  reference to python1.5 (and python2).

These packages are:

- pychecker
- python-pqueue
- python-egenix-mxbase
- python1.5-imaging
- python1.5-psycopg

If I don't hear a serious reason to keep python1.5, I plan to file a
bug report for ftp.debian.org to remove the python1.5 package.