Proposed modification to the Python Policy

Hi,

  Since no mass uploads have happened yet, I think it is still worth
  changing the following.

  I do propose that we install all architecture independant modules
  in /usr/share and all architecture dependent modules in /usr/lib
  as it has always been.

  This won't break anything since the /usr/lib paths still exist,
  allowing a smooth transition.

  In order to achieve this goal, sys.path has to be changed like this:

    /usr/local/share/python<X>.<Y>/site-packages
    /usr/local/share/site-python
    /usr/share/python<X>.<Y>/site-packages
    /usr/local/lib/python<X>.<Y>/site-packages
    /usr/local/lib/site-python
    /usr/lib/python<X>.<Y>/site-packages

Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>