Re: Large-scale java policy violations

> > Does this bother anyone else but me?
>
> Yes, it does, but not for the same reason.

Well, yes for the same reason, which is lack of adherence to a tidy
convention.  If that convention can spread in general across libraries for
interpreted languages then all the better.

In which case I'm all for putting something in debian policy proper
advocating this.  I personally don't care in the slightest whether it's
lib-foo-java or libfoo-java (java policy says one and perl policy says
the other; AFAIK these are the only documents where the issue is raised).
Though I suspect it will be much easier to change over the (fewer) java
packages, so I'm happy with the libfoo-language suggestion.

Ben.