Re: Question for the transition

Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Neil Schemenauer <nas@python.ca> writes:
> > Do you know of any?  If you can point them out I may be able to help fix
> > them.
>
>   Zope 2.3x was the most obvious example. I don't know if python-ldap can
>   work with 2.x too. All python packages that provide binary modules
>   should be check, I think there have been significant changes with C
>   interfaces.

Okay, I've got python-2.1.1 packages.  I'm working on python1.5-1.5.2
packages (not python1-1.5.2, the Python binary API changes with major
and minor versions but not micro).  If Zope is the only thing that needs
1.5.2 then I will try to make zope2.3-x packages.

How much should I split up the python1.5.2 source package?  I'm included
to have just one python1.5.2 binary package.  Thoughts?

  Neil