New experimental python1.5 packages

I have uploaded an improved version (1.5.2-17.0.1) of the python1.5
packages to people.debian.org:

    http://people.debian.org/~flight/python/snapshots/python1.5/

Again, the packages are not intended for public consumption.

The major change is the introduction of empty transitional packages
python-base, python-tk and python-dev that are necessary to provide an
smooth upgrade path from potato.

Rationale:

There are many Python packages with buggy dependencies in
potato. Whenever a package installs stuff in a version dependent
directory like /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages, it must have a
dependency on that specific Python version (something like
"python-base (>= 1.5), python-base (<= 1.6)" in that case). Most
packages in potato, though, only have "python-base (>= 1.5)".

Therefore, we have to drop the python-base package for future Python
revisions.

    Gregor