Re: Python-Policy draft and Wiki

Le ven, jui 27, 2001, à 01:08:08 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:

> I've added a set of disscussion nodes in Gregor's ZWiki at
> http://people.debian.org/~flight/python/policy/, to serve as a discussion
> area for each of the sections.

Hmmm, it looks like there are more search engine bots who've read that text
than people who (care|aren't in holidays).

I've counted 23 maintainers of packages which have the word "python" in
their Depends: or Build-Depends: field, excluding QA. It's been widely known
that this list is usually rather quiet, and I would be surprised that all
these people are subscribed to it, so maybe few people actually saw the
announcement. Would it be considered fine if I sent a reminder message
either to the above mentioned maintainers or on -devel, or would that be
considered annoying behaviour ?

Perhaps I should wait until the end of August (well, very few maintainers
have set their vacation field to non-None).

	-- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.