Re: RFC: python-base, debconf and py/pyc files

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Bruce Sass <bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

> > I do think we need somewhere where all the .pyc's are "registered",
>
> "locate .pyc"; or maybe locate .py, .pyc, and .pyo files, then
> reconcile the three lists.

I didn't say the file system isn't a good such place. I just said
we need to agree on one. Whatever is *agreed* (or, to be exact,
mandated by Gregor) is fine with me -- it just has to be well documented
so tools can rely on it.

--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,