Re: PyORBit vs. ORBit-Python

Jorgensen, Jens (2001-01-29 11:00:23 -0600) :

> Sounds great. The available PyORBit isn't much use anyway since as
> near as I can tell, it can only understand CORBA objects which were
> compiled into it. I assume ORBit-Python can take in new IDL at
> runtime?

  It can.  It does.  In fact, there's no "new" IDL, everything is
parsed at runtime.  Except server-side, of course, since you still
need to write the code for the classes :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Just because you're dead doesn't mean they aren't still out to get you.
  -- Virgil, in Ye Gods! (Tom Holt)