Re: Proposal: Reorganizing Python for Python 2.0

I thought that's what you meant with the executable.

I was imagining that the python executables would be in separate
directories (or just different names) ie  /usr/bin/python15 and
/usr/bin/python20.  Then have a symlink  /usr/bin/python ->
/usr/bin/python20.

If you have a different solution that's fine as well.

-D