thoughts on task-python-bundle

I recently installed potato on a laptop for someone uninterested in
installing emacs.  It was frustrating to not be able to install
task-python-bundle because he didn't want to waste space on his laptop
on python-elisp (and emacs and its dependencies)

Would there be major objections to making python-elisp either a
recommend or a suggests (I'm unclear on the precise one I want - where
it shows in dselect's dependency conflict/resolution screen but isn't a
hard dependency)?

It'd be nice to be able to keep getting all the new python debs as
task-python-bundle's dependency list gets updated, but currently that
can't be done if you don't also have emacs on the machine.

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.