info docs (was Re: Experimental Python 1.5.2c1 packages available)

Paul Stevens wrote:

> > I seem to remember there is now a complete info set, which I sure
> > would like to install for use within {x,}emacs, but I don't know how
> > many of debian/python users would find a need for it.
>
> I do. Please do include info docs.

How about making the info docs a seperate package?  That way, if you
didn't install emacs you don't have to get the info docs - if disk is so
tight you don't want emacs you probably don't want info docs.

--
Joe Block <jpb@creat.cas.ucf.edu>

"You're one of those condescending Unix computer users"
"Here's a nickel, kid.  Get yourself a better computer" - Dilbert