Re: Zope in Potato ?

On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 10:29:08AM -0700, Mike Orr wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 10:07:47AM -0500, Debian Developer wrote:
> > Anybody thinking of adding zope www.zope.org into Potato ?
>
> No, but it would be great if we did.  I'm not enough of a programmer to
> do this, though.

This is my priority #2 task after pushing out the fixed python packages.
I'll try to finally get out the package by the end of this week.

I hoped Zope2 would be read for prime-time a little bit sooner, but
since it's still in alpha, I guess I'll really have to go with Zope
1.10.3 or we won't get it in potato.

	Gregor