Second edition of experimental Python packages

There were two significant problems in the first round of the packages
I announced yesterday, therefore an silent update: Again,

  http://www.debian.org/~flight/python/

or

  deb http://www.debian.org/~flight/python ./

First, I have removed the superfluous idle.1 man pages from all other
packages. Then, a few packages were i386 although they really are
architecture: all.

If I don't get any negative feedback, these packages will make their
way in potato early next week.

To the package maintainers: Please be prepared to remove any
dependencies on python-misc or python-net (or python-curses or
python-bsddb), as they will be removed in the next release. Instead
make the packages depend on python-base.

Future directions: Once this has been established, I'm heading to
split python-base into a binary package (python, python-base ?) and a
library package (python-lib). Also, I tend to split python-lib in a
small package with essentials (python-base ?), so that we have a
small, minimal Python system (heading to move Python into base ;-)).

Then, we are prepared for a jpython package, with dependencies on
python-lib. As you see, this is not yet decided upon.

	Gregor