Experimental Python 1.5.2c1 packages available

I have put together a set of experimental Python 1.5.2c1 packages. To use
them with apt, try the following line:

  deb http://master.debian.org/~flight/python ./

They are also available via plain http (this time, I included a proper
index.html so that it should be possible to download them with recursive
wget as well):

  http://master.debian.org/~flight/python/

New features:

  * Python 1.5.2 release candidate 1.

  * libpython1.5.so reworked. Please report any anomalities! If I don't
    get any negative feedback, the next potato packages will use a shared
    libpython for the first time in Debian history ;-)

  * break sketch 0.5.4. This is a problem with the new multi-threaded
    Tkinter and sketch' Pax modules. Sketch' author will try to fix this,
    in the meantime sketch will have to provide an alternative
    python-tk-nothreads package.

Not yet:

  * The great package renaming.

  * jpython

  * python-doc 1.5.2. Is html enough, or should I also include
    python-doc-ps and python-doc-pdf.

The next release of JPython will have a free license. Since there are
some build dependencies on non-free software, JPython probably will go
into contrib at first. Nevertheless, this will make it necessary to have
a common python library package (python-lib ?).

Again, any
	Gregor