Experimental python 1.5.2b2 packages on master

Hi,

I have finally put completed a first stage of experimental Python 1.5.2b2
packages. Since the packages don't have yet release quality, I have put
them on master.

News:

- Python 1.5.2b2
- python built with shared library libpython1.5.so (this is highly
  experimental; I would welcome any comments)
- apart from that, only small fixes compared to 1.5.1-7.

Get them from this URL (I have a little of hope that the second line will
work for apt):

   http://master.debian.org/~flight/python/

   deb http://master.debian.org/~flight/python ./

(or http://www.mathi.uni-heidelberg.de/~flight/debian-private/python/)

I intend to drop python-net and python-misc and merge them into
python-base. python-base is already quite big (too big for a base package
?), so that wouldn't hurt. I wonder if I should start a big renaming in
the prospect of the coming of a jpython package.

	Gregor

 --
|                Gregor Hoffleit   Mathematisches Institut, Uni HD    |
| flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de   INF 288, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany |