Removing Grail (last chance to stop)

Hi,

I have requested to remove Grail from slink since it doesn't seem
to work for everybody and the new version is still non-free.

As I said I'm not going to package up another non-free version of
Grail.  I'm not happy about this since I found Grail an interesting
project which should be honored.  However I'm not going to package
a non-free piece of sofware which I only rarely use (1-5 times per
year) and which is written in a language I don't even barely understand.

I have informed Guido van Rossum and Fred L. Drake about this.
I plan to request the removal of Grail from potato as well
at the end of this week if no other solution has been found.

So if you want to stop me from removing Grail, one of you needs
to take over the package real soon now.

For the record, version 0.5 has come out - but unfortunately with
the same copyright like our current version 0.4.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.