Opportunities to work for Freexian

Hello the publicity team,

I'd like to draw your attention to
https://lists.debian.org/debian-consultants/2024/03/msg00000.html
(and https://www.freexian.com/about/join-us/). Freexian is looking
for Debian contributors to help in sales/marketing/project management.

This might be an opportunity for some of you to combine Debian and
your professional activity.

Don't hesitate to share the announce to anyone else that you know and that
might be interested.

We set ourselves a relatively difficult objective by trying to restrict
ourselves to Debian contributors but I'm sure that those persons do exist.

Have a nice day!

PS: Keep me in CC of your replies as I'm not monitoring the publicity
list.
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁