Re: DPB August 05

> Bookworm's first point release 12.1 [35] addresses miscellaneous bug
> fixes affecting 88 packages, documentation, and installer updates was
> made available on July 22, 2023 [36].

Oops!  This sentence is still badly messed up - I spotted it while
doing an earlier sweep, put it on one side until I could find a proper
fix, and then completely forgot to come back to it.

The current text talks about bug fixes when it ought to be talking
about bugs (which affect packages and are addressed by fixes).  Except
that really the problem is the reverse: the point release doesn't
"address" bugs, documentation, and installer updates, it "provides"
bugfixes, documentation, and installer updates.  Or should that be
"updates to the installer and documentation"?  (What documentation is
it talking about, anyway?)

Then the last phrase of the sentence is tacked on at random: "the
point release does various things was made available"?  I'd recommend
something like:

  Bookworm's first point release, 12.1 [35], which provides
  miscellaneous bug fixes for 88 packages along with documentation
  and installer updates, was made available on July 22, 2023 [36].