preparing bookworm release message?

Hi,

Our checklist [1] mentions to both notify you of the upcoming bookworm release next weekend (which I'm pretty sure doesn't come as a surprise) and to prepare the press release. I'm pretty sure that for the previous release (bullseye) the press release was prepared by your team, could you please prepare it this time too? I think the Release Notes [2] served as inspiration for the bullseye press release, unfortunately not much "news" items were received this time.

Paul

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/ReleaseCheckList/BookwormCheckList
[2] https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/i386/release-notes/