Re: thanks.debian.net

On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 01:10:08PM -0300, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> Does anyone have information about the website thanks.debian.net?
> Its owner, if we can run it again, and so on.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120821081959/http://thanks.debian.net/about
says:

 The main purpose of this website is to allow people to thank package maintainers and developers for making Debian possible. It was inspired by the "Debian Appreciation Day" created in 2010 by Margarita Manterola, Maximiliano Curia, Valessio Brito and Raphael Geissert.

This version was written by Lincoln de Sousa e Marcelo Jorge Vieira and has some novelties such as users' location and images sharing. Besides bringing knowledge about how Debian users are spread around the world it will also feed a repository of free images that can be used for promoting Debian in the future.

The source code is available at http://git.comum.org/dad.git.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

&fff