Re: [Design-devel] Artwork for Debian's 29th birthday blog post

Dear all,

Juliette's email with artwork is quoted in the email thread here, but
without the artwork attachment itself. Could it have been sent
privately in error, and if so, please could someone link to the
artwork on this mailing list? Thanks!

Best wishes,

Sebastian