Re: Please review and translate: DebConf22 welcomes its sponsors

Hello Znoteer

El 17/7/22 a las 22:59, Znoteer escribió:
On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 10:13:12PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
Hello all
On Monday around 7 UTC we'll publish a blog post thanking DebConf22 sponsors.
We would very much appreciate reviews and translations. Apologies for the short notice.

Silver sponsors paragraph, the sentence about starlabs, s/focus on buddiling teams/focus on building teams/ at least that is my guess as to what was meant.

Fixed, thanks for reporting!
Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina