New DDs and DMs (January and February 2022) : Please review

Please reply on debian-publicity list

Dear all,

The post about New DDs and DMs (January and February 2022) is done.
We would very much appreciate reviews especially on Portuguese, Swedish, Vietanmese and Chinese, because this month there is only one New Developer, so I put the text of the first paragraph in the singular.

The files are available there :

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-ca.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-es.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-fr.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-pt.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-sv.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-vi.md
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-zh-CN.md

Best Regards

Jean-Pierre Giraud
Title: New Debian Developers and Maintainers (January and February 2022)
Slug: new-developers-2022-02