Re: Debian and GitLab Open Source Partnership

Hello,

I'm wondering: what is the status of the gitlab partnership discussed
last year?

I saw that Debian is listed on Gitlab's partner page at [1], and reached
out to inquire about resources for the cloud team.  Unfortunately, they
weren't able to find any details regarding the partnership.

So I'm just trying to track down:
1) whether or not anything happened here
2) if Gitlab's listing is a mistake

Thanks,
Ross

[1] - https://about.gitlab.com/solutions/open-source/partners/