Site Suggestion

Hi,

I am inquiring about whether you may be interested in linking to our site Tutor Bot ( https://www.tutorhunt.com/tutor-bot/ ) from your page?

http://www.ste-marie.net/news-links.html

Tutor Bot contains completely free online maths games where children can practice their mathematics skills.  We feature over 100 different customisable games which we hope kids will find to be a fun and new way to improve their mathematics fluency, accuracy and speed.

We are currently visited by thousands daily and are connected to over 1000 schools.

I`m hoping this could be a useful resource for your site readers. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
Jane

Jane Kelly
jane.kelly@teachbot.io