Fwd: I love Free Software Day: Show your love for Free Software

FYI

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
Assunto: I love Free Software Day: Show your love for Free Software
Data: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 14:44:11 +0100
De: Bonnie Mehring <bonnie@fsfe.org>
Para: events@debian.org

Dear Debian-Event-Team,

The Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) is a charity that empowers
users to control technology since 20 years.

As always on the 14 of February we celebrate the “I love Free Software Day”.

Through out the year we expect a lot from Free Software developers and
contributors.
With the “I love Free Software Day” we want to appreciate their work for
Free Software. The “I love Free Software Day” is a day full of positive,
creative and lovely messages for the whole Free Software community.
Together, we say thank you too all the Free Software developers,
contributors, activists and advocates.

To join the “I love Free Software Day” and show your support is easy.
You can send a thank you message on your preferred social network, with
the hashtag #ilovefs. Or organize a virtual get-together with your
colleagues or friends and celebrate the “I love Free Software Day”. For
more information, ideas and inspirations see our I love Free Software
activity page: ilovefs.org

The "I love Free Software Day" is an important tradition for the Free
Software community. The more people participate, the more we can show
how immensely important Free Software is for our society. Take a few
moments on Sunday, 14 February 2021, and show your love for Free Software!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out at any time.

Kind regards,
Bonnie Mehring
--
Bonnie Mehring - Junior project manager -
Free Software Foundation Europe